shape of your nose is usually the result of heredity,
the appearance may have been altered in an injury or
during prior surgery.
as rhinoplasty, surgery of the nose improves the
appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial
harmony and self confidence.
of the nose may also correct impaired breathing caused
by structural abnormalities in the nose.
surgery of the nose accomplish?
Rhinoplasty can change:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
right for me?
surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you
should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s
desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
Surgery of the nose is a good option for you if:
for more information about nose surgery.
- Your facial growth is complete and you are 13
years of age or older
- You are physically healthy
- You stop smoking
- You have specific, but realistic goals in mind for
the improvement of your appearance