breasts often change over time, losing their youthful
shape and firmness. These changes and loss of skin
elasticity can result from:
- Weight fluctuations
known as mastopexy, a breast lift raises and firms the
breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the
surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast
the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift
will reduce this as well. A breast lift can rejuvenate
your figure with a breast profile that is youthful and
lift surgery does not significantly change the size of
your breasts or round out the upper part of your breast.
If you want your breasts to look fuller or smaller, you
might want to consider either breast augmentation or
breast reduction surgery.
right for me?
lift surgery is a highly individualized procedure and
you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone
else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
lift is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable
- You do not smoke
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts
sag, have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other